Thursday, May 21, 2020

chapter 3

Life changes almost drastically. College... it was full of fun.
cultural week made me do everything that I loved to do. Anchoring the events made me feel so wonderful about myself that I started loving myself.
The last event I was anchoring for was final years farewell.  It meant Adi was going to go in a few weeks. And the day actually came.  I saw him going slowly away from me with the train. Two years passed. I completed my engineering and moved out to pune with my friends. 
Struggled a lot but ended up working with call centres.
finally dont know how Adi came back to my life. After a lot of efforts and family drama,we finally got married. 
A year passed and everything was just awesome. I loved Adi more and more with the time. And one day we were filled with the joy with the news of our coming baby. But our happy world took a twist when Adi's company decided to shut down in India and employees who wished to continue were offered to go abroad.  After quite a few opinions and suggestions from all our near and dear ones, Adi finally quit his job and joined a new company.  But soon he realised that he can't continue with this company.  So decided to go abroad with his previous company. I was five months pregnant and in a few weeks Adi was going to go very far. I was getting prepared for the day when I was going to deliver my baby with out Adi. Every night when Adi went to sleep I used to look at him and cry for the rest of the night. It was absolutely not easy for me but Adi and his happiness was always the first priority for me. Adi left me at my parent's place went away. As if this trauma was not enough ....my father got a brain stroke and got paralysed when I was seven months pregnant. And there at my in law's place Adi's elder sister was finally getting married. Adi came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment