Thursday, May 21, 2020

Chapter 1

13th March 2014, 8:27 PM.
Here I'am cooking daal and making chapattis.
8:44 PM
Chapattis are made. Tasted the sabji and adjusted the seasoning. Answered all the questions by my daughter and came back again here :).
I started this blog in 2012 but today I was determined to write something in it.
Mishti, my daughter is still .....
9:09 PM
My mother in law called :D
so I was saying that Iam writing this along with answering my daughter's questions.
This might have given you the proof that how a lady can multitask once she has become a mother.
Yes life changes when you get married...and it gets almost upside down when you have a baby.
I still remember that lovely morning of the 2nd year of my college.
Two guys from the 3rd year came to my classroom and called me out.
One of them was a known face, who was there to help me in the freshers party, Milind Sir. And the other one...hmmm had seen him for the first time.
He introduced himself as Aditya and kept speaking till it was time to go.
They came to hand me over the gift for being the Miss evening in the freshers party.
Oops Mishti wanted me to play a rhyme on my phone. So stopped writing and played the song. And now writing with "old Mcdonald had a farm" in the background.
So where was I... ya so I recieved a gift for being Ms freshers. Getting into mechanical engineering had only two benefits.  One that as there were only seven girls in this department, there was less competition in becoming Ms. Freshers or Ms. Mechanical or finally Ms. Farewell :). And the second one again was being into minority, the majority that is boys gave more attention on us :D.
That was my first meeting with my now husband, Mr. Aditya Katoch.
9:28 PM
Its almost time for Adi to come back from his office and I'll be busy again with the daal roti stuff. So will share the rest of the story tomorrow with you guys. Till then stay loved...keep reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment