Thursday, May 21, 2020

Chapter 2

I and Aditya sir, (that's how we used to call the seniors), had become very good friends now. He had a huge group of friends since 1st year of his college and so did I. Aditya sir was mostly seen in the lobby of the main administrative building or in the library dealing(the word used for chatting in our college) with a bunch of boys from mechanical and mining and 3 girls from electronics and civil. Slowly I and Ankita, my batchmate and only girl friend in mechanical became a part of their boys group.  Said boys group because the girls never accepted us as friends being the juniors. 
I kept meeting Aditya sir casually in the college without even knowing that he is the one I was supposed to lead my whole life with.
It was 5th September 2003. Aditya sir was now in final year. Milind sir had become the president of Mesa(mechanical engineering student association). And I was the girls representative even being in 3rd year as there were no girls in the final year. 
We were organising teacher's day. Aditya sir was supposed to look after the snacks arrangements. He came in a kurta pajama and looked stunning. After speaking to me for a while he went to get the snacks. And I really don't know why I missed him so much till he came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment