Monday, February 16, 2015

Congratulations!


It doesn't matter anymore and trust me it really does not.  It's just that I happened to read this book about the first love of a girl and all I could think of was 'you'. First love is actually special and so are you to me. No matter how much better person has filled that place in your life,you still keep thinking how it would have been if at all there was no 'megha', if at all I was more beautiful than megha. If at all even you loved me since we were born as I did.
Holly crap.... I don't know why I'am writing this now when am happily married to another love of my life and a mom to his child and you are going to be a father with your love of life.
Anyways Congratulations!!! and sorry for the crap above :)

JODI ARO KARO BHALO BASHO
JODI ARO FIRE NAHI ASHO

TOBE TUMI JAHA CHAO
TAI JENO PAO

AMI JOTO DUKHKHO PAI GO

AMARO PORANO JAHA CHAY
TUMI TAI TUMI TAI GO ......

No comments:

Post a Comment